EFFECTIVE DATE: FEBRUARY 8, 2022
Holograph Foundation (“Holograph Foundation”, “we”, “our”) enables creators and to mint NFTs with personal smart contracts, verifiable provenance, advanced royalties and state-of-the-art security.
Personal Information We Collect
Information you provide us. Personal information you provide to us through the Services includes:
● Account and contact information, such as your first and last name, username, password, email, and blockchain public address.
● Usage information, including information about how you use the Services, the types of content you engage with, content you share, features you use, actions you take, and people or accounts you interact and connect with.
● Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving our marketing communications, and details about your engagement with them.
● Communications that we exchange with users when they contact us with questions or feedback, including feedback about interacting with other users, and questions about purchasing.
● Payment and transaction information. Please note that for processing payments, including cryptocurrency transactions, we work with Metamask. Your interactions with third-party electronic wallet extensions are governed by those businesses’ own privacy policies.
Public sources. We may combine personal information we receive from you with information we obtain from public sources, including blockchains such as Flow and social media companies when you visit our pages.
Automatic data collection. We, our advertising partners, and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with our website and our communications with you, such as:
● Device data, such as device IP address (and derived location), device name and operating system, browser type and settings, telecommunications provider, operating system, the date and time of Services use, and interactions with the Services.
● Online activity data, such as information about your use of and actions on the Services, including pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, frequency, and length of access. This information may be collected on our Services using cookies, browser web storage (also known as locally stored objects, or “LSOs”), web beacons, third-party software development kits (“SDKs”) and similar technologies described below.
Cookies and similar technologies. Our website and our communications directed to you may use the following technologies:
● Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor‘s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, helping us understand user activity and patterns, and facilitating online advertising.
● Local storage technologies, like HTML5, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific
● Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
How We Use Personal Information
We use personal information for the following purposes or as otherwise described at the time of collection:
Services delivery, including to:
● Operate the Services and our business;
● Maintain and improve the Services and the Services’ features;
● Create and maintain your account;
● Facilitate user connections on our Services;
● Recommend pages, profiles, products, users to follow, and content that might be of interest to you;
● Process your transactions;
● Communicate with you about the Services, including by sending announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; and
● Provide support for the Services, and respond to your requests, questions, and feedback.
Research and development. We may create and use de-identified information for our business purposes, including to analyze the effectiveness of our Services, to improve and add features to our Services, and to analyze the general behavior and characteristics of users of our Services. We may use this anonymous, aggregated, or de-identified data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes.
Marketing and advertising. We and our advertising partners may collect and use your personal information collected on our website for marketing and advertising purposes, including:
● Direct marketing. We may from time-to-time send you direct marketing communications as permitted by law. You may opt out of our marketing communications as described in the Opt out of marketing communications section below.
Compliance and protection. We may use personal information to:
● Protect our, your, or others’ rights, privacy, safety, or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
● Enforce the Terms of Service that govern the Services;
● Audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies;
● Prevent, identify, investigate, and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft; and
● Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
How We Share Personal Information
We may share personal information with:
Service providers. Companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the Services or our business (such as hosting, analytics, customer support, email and SMS delivery, payment services, and identity verification services).
Professional advisors. Professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors, bankers, and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
Advertising partners. We may share your personal information with third party advertising companies, including for the interest-based advertising purposes described above.
Authorities and others. Law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties as we believe necessary to: (a) protect our, your, or others’ rights, privacy, safety, or property (including by making and defending legal claims); (b) enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Services; and (c) protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity.
Business transferees. Acquirers and other relevant participants in business transactions (or negotiations for such transactions) involving a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization, sale, or other disposition of all or any portion of the business or assets of, or equity interests in, Holograph Foundation or our affiliates (including, in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
How You Share Information Through Holograph Foundation
Public. You share the content your create and some personal information, including your blockchain public address when you mint NFTs or engage in other public transactions in the API.
Opt out of marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing-related communications by following the opt out or unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communication we send you.
Online tracking opt out. There are a number of ways to limit online tracking, which we have summarized below:
● Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
● Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
● Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our websites from setting cookies by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery, or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers.
● Google analytics. We use Google Analytics to help us better understand how people engage with the Services by collecting information and creating reports about how users use our Services. For more information on Google Analytics, click here. For more information about Google’s privacy practices, click here. You can opt out of Google Analytics by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
● Platform opt-outs. The following advertising partners offer opt-out features that let you opt out of use of your information for interest-based advertising:
● Advertising industry opt-out tools. You can also use these opt-out options to limit use of your information for interest-based advertising by participating companies:
Note that because these opt out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to "Do Not Track" or similar signals. To find out more about "Do Not Track," please visit https://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Other Sites and Apps
The Services may contain links to websites and other online services operated by third parties. In addition, our content may be integrated into web pages or other online services that are not associated with us. These links and integrations are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control websites or online services operated by third parties, and we are not responsible for their actions.
Processing of Personal Information in the U.S.
We are headquartered in the United States with affiliates and services providers that operate in other countries. Your personal information may therefore be processed in the United States or transferred to other locations.
We employ a number of technical, organizational, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, no security measures are failsafe and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
The Services are not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal information through the Services from a child under 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete it.
How to Contact Us
You can reach us by email at email@example.com or at the following address:
9465 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 363
Beverly Hills, California 90210